St. Ambrose Academy
a Catholic Elementary School for Grades
PK3 through 5
St. Ambrose Academy is very pleased to offer a new donation option for those who wish to help us provide equitable access to a faith-driven academic program! We humbly thank our donors, who help us keep our school running and students learning. Click below for a quick, easy way to help St. Ambrose Academy continue to provide education rooted in the traditions of faith, humanity, creativity, and service.
Thanks for a great Catholic Schools Week! Register your children by April 1st to take advantage of a $125 registration fee discount! Call our office to register and inquire about tuition discounts including the Building a Brighter Future Scholarship, Ambassador discount and Reddington Scholarship!
Canned food drive from January 30th to February 10th for Saint Andrew's Food Cupboard.
Congratulations to Ms. Jenna Ehmann for winning the News 8 Golden Apple Award! Watch the segment!
Thanks for the wonderful turnout and support for our Meat Raffle! Mark your calendar, as our Centennial Gala will be on April 29th!
We've switched over to the FACTS Family Portal. There you will find grades, report cards, schedules and more. Click here for account creation instructions.
Centennial Yard Signs are now available for a $15 donation. Help us celebrate 100 years of excellence! Contact the main office if you'd like one.
Ambassador Scholarship: Receive $500 off your tuition for each family referred to our school!
Why St. Ambrose Academy?
- Full day, five day schedule
- Affordable wraparound care
- Faith-based environment where we make God known, loved and served
- Strong instruction with high expectations for achievement
- Committed, loving & supportive faculty and staff who work diligently to close learning gaps
- Academic support services for all students
- Small class sizes
- Collaborative mindset where teachers and parents work as partners
- Diverse learning community that welcomes all – you do not need to be Catholic to attend
- FREE breakfast and lunch program
- Financial aid is available.
Schedule a Tour and Join Us for our 100th Year! Call us at 288-0580 or email [email protected] .
- February 9
- February 14
- February 14
- February 14
- February 17
- February 20, February 24
- March 2
- March 7
ALL STUDENTS ENROLLED in St. Ambrose Academy receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge.
Would you like a $500.00 tuition credit? Click HERE to find out how.
St. Ambrose P.R.I.D.E.
Prayerful - Resilient - Inspiring - Dedicated - Enthusiastic
St. Ambrose Academy holds a special assembly each month to celebrate students who exhibit these character traits.